ATLANTA (February 3, 2020) –ASHRAE announced its nominees for the 2020-21 slate of officers and directors during its 2020 ASHRAE Winter Conference in Orlando, Fla.
Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences.
The 2020-2021 nominees are as follows:
- President-Elect: Michael “Mick” Schwedler
- Treasurer: Farooq Mehboob
- Vice Presidents: Bill Dean, Don Brandt, Tim McGinn and Bill McQuade
- Directors and Regional Chairs: Chris Gray (Region VII), Randy Schrecengost (Region VIII), Tyler Glesne (Region IX), Devin Abellon (Region X), Andres Sepulveda (Region XIV)
- Directors-at-Large: Ken Fulk, Wade Conlan, Adrienne Thomle
- Alternate Director-at-Large: Art Giesler
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in late April. Chuck Gulledge will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2020-21 society year.
For more information on the 2020-21 slate of officers and directors, visit ashrae.org/2020-21slate.
Founded in 1894, ASHRAE is a global professional society committed to serve humanity by advancing the arts and sciences of heating ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and their allied fields.
As an industry leader in research, standards writing, publishing, certification and continuing education, ASHRAE and its members are dedicated to promoting a healthy and sustainable built environment for all, through strategic partnerships with organizations in the HVAC&R community and across related industries.
Support ASHRAE’s Global Headquarters Building Project: Add your name to the growing list of supporters of ASHRAE´s new net-zero energy ready headquarters building. Donate now.